Some Voter Information
- Election date is Tuesday, November 6.
- Local Voter Pamphlets have been mailed.
- The ballots will be mailed out Oct. 19 and ballot drop boxes in your neighborhoods will be open on that day.
- You can mail in your ballot – free postage or you can use the local drop box.
- If you are registered but do not receive a ballot by October 25th, contact the Kitsap County Auditor's office at 360-337-7128.
- The League recommends you return your ballot by mail or take it to a drop-off box by 8pm, Monday, November 5th, to ensure they arrive on time.
- To learn about the items on your ballot, you may refer to these references:
- MyVote, a Washington State website to view online the voters pamphlet, your sample ballot, and Drop Box locations.
- The state and local voter pamphlets sent to all voters.